|Why so late?
People often ask why do you open so much later than all your competitors?
There are a number of reasons for this:
- We do not sell imported plants that would be green and active while
there is still danger of severe frosts.
- Until the ground warms up, there is no real growth anyway.
- Since all our plants are wintered outside under or poking through the snow, they are
frequently still frozen in place in early May.
- By the long weekend in May, most years, the plants are showing
active growth so our customers can shop with confidence.
- We like to get our spring work done before opening day so we can
spend time with our customers.
|Where to Find Us.
We are located in Martensville just a few minutes North of
Saskatoon on Highway #12. Our address is 321 Centennial Drive North,
Martensville. Take the main Martensville exit,
turn left (North) at Coop Gas Station, and go North about 1/2 kilometre.
You will pass Tim Hortons and A and W.
This will be our 13th year in Martensville.
You will find us friendly and helpful. Check us out.